- High-dose treatment with autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell (PBPC) support as consolidation of first remission in younger patients with acute myelogenous leukaemia (AML): the impact of therapy on the prognostic significance of FLT3 mutation
- A review of Barts follicular data on 387 patients diagnosed from Jan 1st 1968 to Dec 31st 1999 (32 years).
- OXAM prospective cohort study: Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in primary care
- Early response to induction is predictive of survival in childhood Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: results of the Medical Research Council ALL 97 trial
- Systematic review of prognostic factor studies, with particular emphasis on measures of angiogenesis in non-small cell lung cancer
- Cost effectiveness of using prognostic information to select women with breast cancer for adjuvant systemic therapy of breast cancer
- What are the risk factors for suicide and deliberate self-harm in schizophrenia?
- Statistical analysis in the presence of missing data
- Reporting recommendations for tumour marker prognostic studies (REMARK)