- Use of co-proxomal for suicide
- Acquisition of Streptococcus pneumoniae in infants and their families
- Screening for Von Hippel-Lindau disease: a study of patients offered ad hoc multiple screening appointments compared to those seen at One-Stop screening clinics
- Burnout 3: Does involvement with Department of Health initiatives designed to improve patient care also improve the quality of the workings lives of doctors?
- Determinants of rate of nicotine metabolism and effects on smoking behaviour
- SARS-associated coronavirus infection seroprevalence study in Hong Kong
- How do babies immune systems respond to pneumococcal conjugate vaccine?
- A 12-month prospective study of gastrostomy feeding in children with severe neurological disabilities
- Are mothers with eating disorders less likely to breastfeed?
- The effect of treating foot deformity on motion, loading and the efficiency of gait in cerebral palsy
- A pilot case-control study to design and test methods of obtaining reliable retrospective reports of shoe-wearing behaviour and other possible risk-factors for symptomatic osteoarthritis of the knee in women