- Evaluation of a T-cell based test for tuberculosis
- Diagnostic value of signs and symptoms: the CARE studies
- Temperature screening for SARS
- Olfactory detection of human bladder cancer by dogs: proof of principle study
- Systematic review of new tests for tuberculosis
- CT colonography for detecting colorectal cancer and polyps
- Systematic review of NMP-22 and BTA bladder cancer test accuracy
- Systematic reviews of decision tools for acute abdominal pain
- Methods for investigating publication bias and other sample size effects in studies of diagnostic test accuracy
- STARD: STAndards for Reporting of studies of Diagnostic accuracy
- Logistic regression models for combining data from multiple signs and symptoms
- Methods for investigating and controlled heterogeneity in systematic reviews of diagnostic test accuracy
- Systematic reviews of diagnostic tests in cancer: how much evidence is there to support clinical guidelines?
- Systematic reviews of diagnostic tests in cancer: Assessment of methodology and reporting quality.
- Treatment of heterogeneity in systematic reviews of diagnostic tests in cancer